Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #38 over at Jo's Scrap Shack
This week we are challenged to follow a Sketch. Our sponsors this week are Stamp Art Designs and Stampin Chef.
I used Stampin Chef's cute image "Bad Bra".
I printed out my digital image and coloured using Copic markers. I then cut fussy cut the bottom areas of the image that I didn't want the die to slice off. The image and mat were then cut using QuicKutz Nesting Scallops dies and the edges inked. The background papers are old TLC ones which were cut to size and inked. I freehand stitched using a pink copic marker but I didn't like the result so I ruled lines along the border and drew the stitches will a thin black pen. My 'ribbon' is a piece of Washi tape from my stash. This is my very first time using Washi. I can see myself going back into my Washi tin and using some more. I was very happy with the result. My sentiment comes from 3 Twenty Crafts “Strike a Pose”
I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
The challenge will be open
Friday February 21st @ 12am USA Central time until
Friday February 28th @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of the month. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday March 3rd at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge up to three (3) times as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
Monthly prizes can only be mailed to USA and Canada at this time.
I plan to enter the following challenges:-
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #45 - Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef Challenges - - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz Challenge 12 - Anything Goes
Have a great week