Our theme for this week is "Valentines Day"
Our Sponsor this week is 3 Twenty Crafts. The challenge to make a card, layout or off the page creation.
I started out creating my background papers using the 3 Twenty Crafts stamp set "Winter Wonderland". I chose one of the snowflakes pictured here.
The hexagon shape made it easy to create the pattern, For the bottom panel I stamped on white using red ink and the top I stamped on red using white ink.
Once these papers came together it was as simple as adding a red ribbon across the middle and adding my velvet feel alphabet by Paper craft. You would think the alpha was made for this project with the heart as the center of the letter O and the tittle on the letter I.
I just love it when a project like this comes together. With stamps from 3 Twenty Crafts it is extremely easy - one little stamp and you can create wonderful backgrounds.
I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
The challenge will be open
Friday February 14th @ 2pm USA Central time until
Friday February 21st @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of the month. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday February 24th at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge up to three (3) times as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.