This week our challenge is a Sketch to be inspired by.
Our Sponsor this week is 3 Twenty Crafts .
I started with a white card base. I used one of the trees in the 3 Twenty Crafts "Winter Wonderland" set to create the green strip on my card I was so happy how it turned out so pretty love all those swirls.
Once I adhered it to the middle of my card front I stamped the ribbon stamp from the 3 Twenty Crafts "Background Builders" twice above and below. I found the smiley faces in my stash. I adhered them across the green strip and doodled squares around each.
The heart and the word Smile were stamped across the bottom ribbons.
I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
The challenge will be open
Friday January 24th @ 2pm USA Central time until
Friday January 31st @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of the month. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday February 3rd at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge up to three (3) times as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
Monthly prizes can only be mailed to USA and Canada at this time.
Have a great week