Prizes this week come from our sponsors Paper Nest Dolls and Bugaboo - all details over at Jo's.
This week I decided to put together a Kaisercraft 25 Drawer Treasure Chest that I purchased to sort out my chipboard alphas.
The project comes as a flat pack the "drawers" themselves are chipboard and the shelving is a light wood.
As that was drying I folded up all the drawers and covered them on all four sides with patterned papers. I labelled each drawer with a letter of the alphabet A-V, then WX and YZ shared a drawer and the last drawer is for punctuation marks.
Just a shot of a couple of the drawers as I was sorting my alphas
Once my wooden pieces were dry I assembled the wooden chest. All that was needed was some patience and a hammer. No nails or screws the pieces were shaped and had the holes in all the appropriate places. I am very pleased with how they all turned out. Maybe now that all my alphas are at my fingertips I might use them more often.
I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
The challenge will be open
Friday February 7th @ 2pm USA Central time until
Friday February 14th @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of the month. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday February 17th at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge up to three (3) times as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
Monthly prizes can only be mailed to USA and Canada at this time.
Have a great week