Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #35 over at Jo's Scrap Shack
Our theme for this week is "Celebrate" and our sponsor is Bugaboo and I have used the cute image "Girlz Fairy 2"
My image has been coloured with copic markers . I needed a perch for my fairy to sit on and I found the perfect one - this cute little toadstool by Unity Stamp Company - "Mushroom Cottage" which again is coloured with copic markers.
I couldn't decide on background papers so I created some simply myself. I dabbed white ink onto some blue card with a cotton ball to make some clouds. I then tore up some green scraps and created my grassy meadows :D I then stamped in the flower which is a snowflake from 3 Twenty Crafts "Winter Wonderland" set and created my crazy grass with copics. I stamped out my sentiment and matted it with the same blue card.
I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
The challenge will be open
Friday January 31st @ 2pm USA Central time until
Friday February 7th @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of the month. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday February 10th at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge up to three (3) times as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
Monthly prizes can only be mailed to USA and Canada at this time.
I plan to enter the following challenges:-
Friday Friends with Flair - Any project with Unity Stamps