Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #9 over at Jo's Scrap Shack
Our challenge this week is called "Summer Fun". Create a layout, card or other project in this theme.
I coloured my image "Beach Baby Jayme" from Crissy Armstrong at Whimsey Stamps with Copic Markers. Isn't she just divine? I can't stop smiling every time I look at her.
My card base was cream card coloured with Close to My Heart "Bubblegum" Ink. The pink, blue & yellow card and the floral patterned paper were all from scraps. My sentiment is by Cee Stamps.
Once all layers were adhered I doodle stitched and dotted around the card using my Copic Multi Liner.
I am very happy with the end result.
I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
The challenge will be open
Friday July 19th @ 12am USA Central time until
Friday July 26th @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of July. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday July 29th at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge up to three (3) times as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.