Our challenge this week is Anything Goes.
I started with a simple stamping of the Gerberas and the sentiment which are deckle cut edged with black ink. The centre of the flower is clear beads. The next layer is photo paper that I have coloured using alcohol inks. This too is deckle cut and inked with black. My base layer is airbrushed in green and pink with my new toy.
I found this online for a bargain and figured I could use it to create some backgrounds for my cards. Worth a try I thought and I was pleasantly surprised and if it didn't work I could tattoo all the kids in my life. I know my little nephews are going to love it :D
The challenge will be open
Friday July 5th @ 12am USA Central time until
Friday July 12th @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of July. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday July 15th at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge as many times as you want as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.