Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #8 over at Jo's Scrap Shack
Our challenge this week is a Photo Inspiration.
Use the photo below for your creation. Your Next Stamp is our sponsor this week so if you have their stamps, we would love to see you use them, though it is not a requirement. One lucky winner will receive a set of YNS Stamps.
I found my owl colouring page online at Dover Publications after a search online. Looking at the inspiration photo I found similar copic markers and just took to the colouring of the owl and background. It really started to look a little 60's psychedelic. I paper pieced the trunk of the tree using a scrap I had.
I edged my image with a black copic marker and then matted onto an old Topline Creations yellow paper then onto black cardstock. To balance I cut a strip of the yellow patterned paper for the top and bottom. The whole panel was then mounted onto a folded piece of Cardstock.
I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
The challenge will be open
Friday July 12th @ 12am USA Central time until
Friday July 19th @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of July. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday July 22nd at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge up to three (3) times as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.