Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge # over at Jo's Scrap Shack


Our theme for this week is "Anything Goes" 

Our Sponsor this week is 

Little Blue Button Stamps 4 digis to a single winner
Sami's Stamps- $12 gift voucher to store

I have used the LBBS fabulous design "Halloween" – printable art tiles and bottle caps designs.

I have used a number on a scrapbook layout.



I worked with a base of black cardstock to which I stamped and embossed a crackled background.  I chose a piece of patterned paper that I ripped diagonally down the page and placed half on each side.  The photos were taken with a special roll of film that printed all the titles on top.  Some I cut off but used these in other areas.  I had the witch, moon and spider web die cuts from years ago so along with the LBBS printable the whole layout came together .  I journaled some thoughts and used a stencil for my title and stickers for the date.

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
I'm excited to see what you create!

Have a great week


Kellie 0:)

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx