Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC 155 - 321 - 3 Colors, 2 Embellishments, 1 Technique

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #155 over at Jo's Scrap Shack

Our theme for this week is " 321 - 3 Colors, 2 Embellishments, 1 Technique" 

Our Sponsors this week are 
Little Blue Button Stamps - 4 digis to a single winner
Bugaboo - 7 digital stamps. 

I have used the Bugaboo fabulous digital image "BUGBUGABOOCAT".





My image has been coloured with copic and finecolour markers and cut using my Scan N Cut machine.  I then used it on a scrapbook layout to prove to Jo that I do still occasionally scrap :D



My layout is of my baby Electra who was given to me in May for my 50th. Look forward to a few more layouts as I have some cute photos of her and her sister Khaleesi who my sister owns.  

The whole papers etc came in a kit from a friend Carol who used to run classes and the such when I lived in the USA.  I am sure she will laugh that I have finished this layout some 10 years later LOL

So the challenge was for 321 - 
3 Colors - Brown Blue and Green
2 Embellishments - Ribbons and flowers
1 Technique - Punching and Die cutting

For a closer look just click on the photo

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
I'm excited to see what you create!
I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Have a great week


Kellie 0:)

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx