Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC#85 - "Bunnyears, whiskers, & puppy tails"

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #85 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

Our theme for this week is "Bunnyears, whiskers, & puppy tails"  - create a project using bunnies, kittens and/or puppies.

Our Sponsor this week is Bugaboo Digi Stamps.

For my project this week I have used "Shari Girl" by Angie Blom from Unity Stamp Company

My image has been coloured with copic markers and layered onto the background. My background paper is from my scraps. Another scrap from the paper is layered onto the top right.  I then extended the rows of dots along the base to make it look more uniform.  The sentiment comes from 3 Twenty Crafts - I stamped it out and cut up the individual words before sticking it down. The words were then all bordered.

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

I'm excited to see what you create!

I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge  - Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Unity - Friends With Flair - Anything Goes with Unity



Have a great week

Kellie 0:)

SAVE THE DATE


14 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx