Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC #83 - Florals and Butterfies

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #83 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

Our theme for this week is "Florals and Butterflies"  - Create a card/LO/Project using flowers and butterflies.

Our Sponsors this week are Di's Digis and A Day for Daisies 
I have used their fabulous digital image "Spring in the Alps".

My image has been coloured with watercolours. I wasn't too great with the finer details but it still turned out well in my eyes.  My background papers are from my scraps. The sentiment comes from 3 Twenty Crafts.

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

I'm excited to see what you create!

I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge  - Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
A Day for Daisies Anything Goes



Have a great week

Kellie 0:)

5 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx