Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC# 81 - Happy Easter

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #81 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

Our theme for this week is "Happy Easter" 

Our Sponsors this week are  Fitztown and Di's Digi's

I have used the Fitztown digital image "Easter 1".

My image has been coloured with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers . 

I went a little crazy with my washi  tape again this week creating my background.  It is always a bit of flying by the seat of my pants feeling when choosing the  washi to use, and hoping that in the end it all works together.  I also used the washi to create a double frame for my image which was popped up on foam tape.

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

I'm excited to see what you create!

I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge  - Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes



Have a great week

Kellie 0:)

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx