Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC #78 - SKETCH

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #78 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

This week is we have a sketch to inspire us.
We have a new sponsor this week The Cutting Cafe
The Cutting Cafe
I have used their fabulous digital image "Coloring Sophie".


My image has been coloured with copic markers . My background papers are from my scraps. I decided to try to use my washi tape collection in my creations this month (in this case it is actually labeled as masking tape).  All the little strips are from one roll :D  My fibre again just came from my collection - a piece of yarn in one of my jars the exact length for my card.

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

I'm excited to see what you create!

I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge  - Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Have a great week

Kellie 0:)

5 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx