Our challenge this week is Anything Goes.
I edged my base cardstock with a black copic marker. My two patterned papers come from Walter Knabe "Once upon a Time" Photo Mat Stack. They were cut to size and edged on the outer edges with black copic marker, the join was covered with a Kelly Panacci Oodles of Doodles border sticker. I used a piece of lace and some glittery flowers from my stash.
My digi stamp this week is Ava Christmas - Mistletoe Fairy from Bugaboo Stamps. She was coloured with copics and her dress and boots are paper pieced from the same patterned paper used in the background. The image was diecut using Nellie Snellen die MFD 026. This piece was then edged with copics. I finished off my image with a little gold sparkle pen on the wings and some stickles.
I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
Our sponsors this week are:
The challenge will be open
Friday September 20th @ 12am USA Central time until
Friday September 27th @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of September. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday September 30th at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge unlimited times as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.