Our theme this week is Autumn. You can interpret this any way you like - Autumn colours, Autumn leaves, the season Autumn, You may even have a child called Autumn :D
Here in Australia (well where I live) we do have Autumn but generally don't have the grand colour changing foliage so this was the best I could do LOL There is some Autumn colours in the leaves but mostly green. The patterned papers are in Autumn colours and come from an old Topline Creations kit.
I think it is totally hilarious that the sign says - Fit walkers only - I am NOT and NOT recommended for children. Well my nephew Noah and I had been dropped off at the top of the mountain and the only way was DOWN.
We did have a great time. I was thankful we were going down and not up. I think Noah's favourite part was when I was down on my behind LOL.
I think this track will become my friend if I have any hope of joining my brother in Papua New Guinea next year for his 50th birthday celebration treking the Kokoda Trail.
Our sponsor this week is:
I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
The challenge will be open
Friday September 13th @ 12am USA Central time until
Friday September 20th @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of September. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday July 23rd at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge up to three (3) times as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.