Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #11 over at Jo's Scrap Shack
Our challenge this week is to be inspired by the following sketch.
A scrapbooking friend lost her husband this week so it was the perfect opportunity to use the sketch to create a card to let her know she is in our thoughts.
My base is white cardstock. My patterned paper is from Crea8ive the edges are inked with Close to My Heart (CTMH) "Cocoa" ink. I then added the organza ribbon. My sentiment is from the "For Every Occassion" set by CTMH stamped with "Cocoa" ink. My image from the "Live Inspired" set by CTMH is also stamped in Cocoa ink then edged and "distressed" with a combination of Cocoa and Brown Bag CTMH ink. This was mounted on foam tape for some dimension.
The card is finished with 3 dots of liquid pearls.
I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
The challenge will be open
Friday August 2nd @ 12am USA Central time until
Friday August 9th @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of July. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday August 12th at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge up to three (3) times as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.