Welcome to another Funday Friday Challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack
Our challenge this week is Anything Goes
The challenge will be open
Friday June 14th @ 12am USA Central time until
Friday June 21st @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of June. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday June 24th at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge as many times as you want as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
Monthly prizes can only be mailed to USA and Canada at this time.
For my card my base is Black Cardstock. The floral swirls were hand cut from pattern paper by Cre8tiv - "" 6x6 stack. The dot and the striped glitter are from DCWV "All Dressed Up" Matstack and the pink CS is from my off cuts.
I also used Nellie Snellen dies "MFD 026" to cut the flowers for my sentiment to sit on. I finished off my card with three little liquid pearls.
My image is Super Cupcake Marci by La-La Land Crafts which was coloured with copics and a heart brad placed over the cupcake.
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges
Pinspired Challenges "Challenge #11"