Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

Hello Again

Hello

I can't quite believe it has been nearly three years since I was here.

I moved house and then got sick with a number of things and my creativity has suffered.

So I am doing a push to get going again.

I joined a Taster Week with the beautiful Tamara Laporte from Willowing Arts for her upcoming course Kaleidoscope 2020. 

The first lesson was a painting of Athena. Following step by step I produced the following watercolour painting.


Athena
I can't quite believe I painted this.  I additionally used some coloured pencil, gelato and Pitt pens.

Check out Willowing for many beautiful creations and lessons.  You won't be sorry.

Have a great week


Kellie 0:)

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx