Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC #192 - Always Anything Goes

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #192 over at Jo's Scrap Shack



Our theme is "Always Anything Goes" 


Our Sponsor this week is KennyK Digital Stamps  with a 3 pack of digis going to a single winner.

I have used their fabulous digital image "Cat".
I decided with birthdays coming up for my two little nieces I would make them a bookmark each.  I copied the image onto my background patterned paper with a little quote about reading.  I then copied the image onto my six pieces of patterned paper which I then cut out and paper pieced onto my background paper.  I then coloured the tag on the collar with a gold glitter marker.
Hint: I have a scrap piece of paper that I print the image on.  I then adhere with double sided tape each piece of patterned paper where I need it to print.  This saves using up too much paper for the smaller pieces.  

I hope you join in with us this week - Come on get creative.

I'm excited to see what you create!
I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Have a great week

Kellie 0:)

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx