Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC #141 - Recycled Scraps

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #141 over at Jo's Scrap Shack


Our theme for this week is "Recycled Scraps " 


This weeks' sponsors :-

Sherri Baldy Designs 3 images to one winner
The Cutting Café  Any 3 sets from store to one winner

I have used The Cutting Café  file set "Tissue Box Cover"



This set contained files for a square and rectangle tissue boxes. 

I first converted the SVG files to those that work with my Scan N Cut on Scan N Cut Canvas.  I then cut the files using paper scraps.

Now I'm not sure if Aussie tissue boxes are a different size or if it was the conversion but my measurements were out and the box is bigger than my tissues.  I also didn't have enough coverage where the tissues exit so I improvised and added the extra PP and black to the both ends of that opening (my tissues had an elliptical opening) 

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
I'm excited to see what you create!

Have a great week


Kellie 0:)

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx