Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC#131 - Anything Goes

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #127 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

Our theme for this week is " Anything Goes" 

Our Sponsors this week are Bugaboo who will gift 7 digital stamps and Di's Digi Stamps who will gift a $12 voucher to shop.


I have used the Bugaboo fabulous digital image "Clyde Sorry to Hear". The sentiment comes with the digi image.
My image has been coloured with Finecolour and Spectrum Noir markers . My background papers are from Walter Knabe 6x6 - Baroque.
I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative. 

I'm excited to see what you create! 
Have a great week 
Kellie 0:)

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx