Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC #109 "Sketch"

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #109 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

This week we have a sketch to follow

Our Sponsors this week are Bugaboo Digi Stamps & The Cutting CafĂ© 


I have used the circular sentiment from The Cutting Cafe's "Large Gift Box Set" 

The two outer strips are patterned paper from my stash.  Two strips of washi tape make up the central orange strip and the butterflies and the black lace is also washi.  

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

I'm excited to see what you create!

I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge  - Anything Goes


Have a great week

Kellie 0:)

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx