Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC#66 - "Anything Goes"

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #66 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

Our theme for this week is "Anything Goes" 

Our Sponsors this week are Limited RunsBugaboo Digi Stamps - I have used the fabulous digital image "Ladybug-Fairy".


My image has been coloured with copic markers . My background papers are from my scraps. 

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

I'm excited to see what you create!

I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge  - Anything Goes




Have a great week

Kellie 0:)

1 comments:

  • ~ Jo ~ | November 20, 2014 at 10:52 PM

    Kellie,
    This card is adorable. I just adore that sweet fairy image. You have colored her in so beautifully. Really like that cute little ladybug too! Nice job!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx