Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

HB2U FFC #52

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #52 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

I can hardly believe that it is the one year anniversary of  the Funday Friday Challenges.  

Our theme for this week of course is HB2U - so create a project for a Happy Birthday

Our Sponsor this week is 3 Twenty Crafts - I used their fabulous stamp set Simple Sentiments




I used papers from my stash.  I cut strips for my ruffles sprayed water on the back so they were easier to manipulate. I then waited for them to dry so that the tape would stick. Of course I was trying when they were still damp LOL.  So I arranged the three ruffles on top of one another then found a piece of ribbon in my stash to cover the top.  

This was my first attempt at paper ruffles so I think I might go down this road again.

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack
 to link your creation via the linky tool and to get all the details.

I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge  - Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge- Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz Challenge 2 - Anything Goes


Have a great week

Kellie 0:)


7 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx