Our theme for this week is "Clovers of Luck" so create any project with a Clover/Luck/St Patrick's Day feel
Our Sponsor this week is Lawn Fawn. Check out Jo's blog for a list of prizes.
For my creation I decided to make a block/tag to be put onto a scrapbook page for St Patricks Day out of a coaster.
First I stamped the coaster on the diagonal with the larger striped border stamp from 3 Twenty Crafts "Background Builders" Set with Close to my Heart Topiary ink leaving large areas between each stamped image. I then coloured the thin "white" area of the image with a copic marker.
The large areas left between the stamped images were then filled with a striped green washi tape.
Next I coloured with copic markers the pilgrim hat from the 3 Twenty Crafts "Happy Harvest" set.
I found my pot of gold after a google image search. This again was coloured with copics. My title was printed using my word processing program. and edged using my copics. I added the title and two images to my block with foam tape. At this stage I thought the title needed something extra so I added four dots of gold liquid pearls at the edges.
The challenge will be open
Friday March 14th @ 2pm USA Central time until
Friday March 21st @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of the month. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday March 24th at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge up to three (3) times as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.