Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks
Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #33 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

Our theme for this week is "It's A Love Thing" 

Our sponsor this week is StampArt Design by Kathryne designed exclusively for Whimsey Stamps.  I chose the beautiful Gracie digital stamp.



My image "Gracie" has been coloured with copic and spectrum noir markers .  My PP is from a Walter Knabe photo mat stack - Once Upon a Time.  The ribbon is from my stash and the stamp is from PAPERCRAFT Clear Cling Stamps - Occasions 

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

All the details are over at Jo's

I'm excited to see what you create!


Have a great week

Kellie 0:)


3 comments:

  • MaryH | January 18, 2014 at 7:16 AM

    Kellie, this is the cutest image. I keep seeing that posted on FB where cardmakers are sharing this sweet image in all sorts of themes. I really liked the way you have used this little Miss for the Filled with Love, and the bright pops of the colors. TFS & hope your new home is about all squared away. Hugs

  • Brenda | January 18, 2014 at 11:48 AM

    This is a cute card Kelly! I love this little image and people are doing the cutest things with her. I love your color combo of your card and love the I love you sentiment! Hugs!

  • ~ Jo ~ | January 19, 2014 at 11:26 PM

    I love this card. I love how you colored up the image and Gracie is just adorable. Love the sentiment too!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx