Our theme for this week is "Anything Goes"
Our Sponsor this week is Fitztown - I used their fabulous digital image "kq4."
I searched the internet for quotes to find the perfect one to fit with this cute image. It will be perfect for a family friend who is having a hard time at the moment. Both the quote and the image where printed onto my card base. I then coloured the image with Spectrum Noir Markers the card was then finished off with inking over the background with Memento 'Angel Pink'
I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
The challenge will be open
Friday November 15th @ 12am USA Central time until
Friday November 22nd @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of the month. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday November 18th at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge up to three (3) times as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.