Our theme for this week has been chosen by the head honcho Joann and is "Halloween - Anything but a Card"
Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Digi Stamps
I decided I would again this week create some tags/bookmarks. Since my sister-in-law is an avid reader I will send one to her with her card for her wedding Anniversary which falls on Halloween.
I printed the Bugaboo image "Trick or Treat Feet" onto glossy card and coloured with Copic markers. I knew the copic would do OK on glossy as I have played around with alcohol ink previously on gloss. It really brought out the colour well and not having an orange in my copic colours I was able to combine to get some oranges for the pumpkins.
My backgrounds are a little streaky but the images coloured up quickly and I was overall pleased with the result. I mounted the image onto black card and added some ribbon from my stash. I then doodled around the edges in gold pen to bring it all together.
DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES THIS CHALLENGE HAS NOT POSTED
The challenge will be open
Friday October 25th @ 12am USA Central time until
Friday November 1st @ 6pm USA Central time
The Top 3 will earn a Funday Friday Top 3 Badge.
All Top 3 winners will earn an entry into the monthly drawing which will be announced at the end of the month. Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool.
Winners will be announced Monday November 4th at Jo's Scrap Shack .
I'm excited to see what you create!
1. Please post a direct link to your card/layout/project post that includes your challenge, using the linky tool at Jo's
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge on your blog
3. You may enter the challenge up to three (3) times as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.